- Remind us of your TOPIC.
- What Problem have you identified specific to your chosen topic?
- What academic evidence or statistics do you have to indicate that this is a problem (be sure to provide a citation for the source)?
- Be sure to provide definitions of major concepts and terms related to the problem/phenomenon.
- Probable causes that may have contributed to the problem/phenomenon or are at least related to it (reference here if you have it, but not needed)
- What are some possible solutions to this problem?
- In a new paragraph, write a specific Purpose Statement, making sure to include the chosen research approach you want to use for your study (e.g., case study, narrative, etc.). You should use the provided script as a guide (see lecture), especially if you are struggling with how to state your purpose, but you do not have to use this verbatim.
- Include a rationale for the chosen research approach (just 1-2 sentences).
- Address why research on this topic would be beneficial – who would benefit? How would they benefit? (eg. Children can improve reading skills, thus enhancing their academic success).
- Conclude with one or two proposed central research questionsthat will guide your study
My topic is the inclusion of students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). Before inclusion in the US, SEND students were excluded from the general student population, which led to the denial of free public education or poor services in public schools for SEND students. However, after the Education for All Children Act in the 1970s, segregation of children with learning disabilities in schools was prohibited, and the law required these children to be educated in a less restrictive environment where they could be educated alongside their non-SEND peers in the general education environment. However, the problem is that while the majority of SEND students learn in a regular classroom setting, the process of inclusion is developing slowly, and its approaches do not have the behavioral and academic outcomes as intended while it was established (Sharma & Dunay, 2018). According to Efthymiou and Kington (2017), there are many barriers to the successful implementation of inclusion approaches that need to be addressed by teachers, administrators, and policymakers. For instance, there are financial challenges such as salary and budgeting barriers……………for help with this assignment contact us via email Address: email@example.com